Brief job description
We are looking for a receptive marketer to aid in the creation and roll-out of memorable, profit-generating initiatives. The marketer should review contemporary market conditions, guide the conceptualization of novel campaigns, and then work toward disseminating product-related data. You should also forge reciprocal connections with our consumers through thoughtful engagement and the deployment of experiential marketing events.
To succeed as a marketer, you should be able to perceive latent opportunities for progress. Invariably, an excellent marketer will critically evaluate their own outputs to bolster our firm’s success.
- Collaborate with team members to execute sales and marketing campaigns, leading brainstorming sessions to execute marketing plans for internal and external projects.
- Meet with clients to plan and implement various marketing campaigns for brand-building and lead generation that align with overall company goals and sales targets.
- Help gather, analyze and present the brand, competitor insights, trends, and data.
- Contribute to other lead generation and customer-acquisition activities, such as sales enablement, media promotion, networking, trade shows, and events.
- Coordinate public relations and outreach initiatives, including press release distribution, awards, company announcements, and speaker proposals.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 2+ years experience with marketing, sales, or advertising.
- Capacity to interpret marketing-related metrics.
- Unrivaled networking techniques.
- Superb research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
- Refined and modifiable written communication abilities.
- Insightful, pragmatic, and imaginative.
Send CV to [email protected]
For more information: https://mohasoftware.com/